to expand the data
Last 5 of VIN:
Engine / Transmission notes:
License Plate Number:
License Plate State/Country:
Current Owner Email:
I have permission to share the owner's info:
Current Owner Club Affiliation:
Current Owner Purchase Date:
Owner age range:
Commonly Used Fuel:
Miles / km driven per year:
Overall Vehicle Status:
Date Last Seen:
General Notes / Description:
How often driven:
|05950||7/6/2019 14:01:52||https://www.deloreandirectory.com/deloreans/vin05950||1981||OCT 81||Buford||Georgia||USA||Stainless Steel||Stock PRV||Automatic||720||Excellent||Grey||Excellent||No||Grooved||No||Left-Rear||Yes||Craig||Not sure||Garaged / Inside||USA / GA||Stan Reiff Sremail@example.com||Yes||Mid-State DeLorean Club||5/20/2016||Owner||Male||50-59||Other||CPA||0m to 100m / 0km to 160km||Excellent||6/1/2019||1st Owner - Chapman S Root - Coca Cola Bottling Company|
2nd Owner - Truett Cathy - Founder of Chick-fil-A
3rd Owner - Stanley Reiff, Sr - Partner, CapinCrouse, LLP (CPA Firm)
|3rd owner||Other||Purchased from Truett Cathy's Estate (Founder of Chick-Fil-A)||Never (Museum / Display only)||AF7RCjF6IqNxKjaZOWJ2Sj9Sj5j_NDT__8lPZXObI0_p9hCiPSnHyNx8TQ-DKMaLj5m3TklT80lo||SCEDT26T9BD005950|
- Original Owner: Chapman S. Root – Grandson of Chapman J Root – designer and developer of the Coca-Cola bottle, Root Glass Co.
- Chapman ordered the car a year before it was delivered by the local Renault dealership in Daytona Beach, FL
- Chapman had a love for fast cars and personally knew John DeLorean who talked him into purchasing the car on a whim.
- Chapman and his boys put approximately 500 miles on the car in the first few weeks before they parked the DeLorean in their car collection.
- Chapman S (Dad) drove it a couple of times
- Chapman J., William S., R Christopher, John S. o J. Preston – youngest son was allowed to drive to college and back one weekend
- Chapman S Root and S Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A were friends In 1999, Preston Root sold his dad’s DeLorean to Truett Cathy.
- 2nd Owner: S. Truett Cathy, Founder
- Truett purchased this DeLorean from the Chapman’s estate on March 11, 1999.
- With great pride he exhibited his iconic car in his car collection at corporate offices
- Eventually moved the DeLorean to his private collection at his home in Jonesboro, GA
- Truett and family only drove the car approximately 100 miles
- Many of Truett’s car collection sold at 2nd Annual Founder’s Day, May 20, 2016
- 3rd Owner: Stanley P. Reiff, Sr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchased on May 20, 2016 from S. Truett Cathy Estate
- Currently the DeLorean has approximately 725 miles