to expand the data
|Timestamp||Last 5 of VIN:||Location Country:||Location State/Region:||Location City:||VIN Page:||Full VIN:||Model Year:||Build date:||Odometer:||Engine:||Transmission:||Engine / Transmission notes:||Finish:||Finish Condition:||Finish Notes:||Interior:||Interior Condition:||Interior notes:||Console Clock:||Radio:||Exterior Graphics:||Hood:||Gas Flap:||Hood emblem:||Antenna:||Wheel Casting:||Wheel Color:||Car storage:||License Plate Number:||License Plate State/Country:||Registration Stickers:||Overall Vehicle Status:||Source:||Source Notes:||Date Last Seen:||General Notes / Description:||Owner Contact||Owner Website:||Current Owner Club Affiliation:||Current Owner Purchase Date:||Owner gender:||Owner age range:||Purchased from:||Purchase notes:||Owner succession:||Owner occupation:||Miles / km driven per year:||How often driven:||Commonly Used Fuel:|
|7/6/2019 14:01:52||05950||USA||Georgia||Buford||www.DeLoreanDirectory.com/deloreans/vin05950||SCEDT26T9BD005950||1981||OCT 81||720||Stock PRV||Automatic||Stainless Steel||Excellent||Grey||Excellent||Yes||Craig||Grooved||No||No||Left-Rear||Not sure||Garaged / Inside||USA / GA||Excellent||Owner||6/1/2019||1st Owner - Chapman S Root - Coca Cola Bottling Company|
2nd Owner - Truett Cathy - Founder of Chick-fil-A
3rd Owner - Stanley Reiff, Sr - Partner, CapinCrouse, LLP (CPA Firm)
|Stan Reiff Sr (email@example.com)||Mid-State DeLorean Club||5/20/2016||Male||50-59||Other||Purchased from Truett Cathy's Estate (Founder of Chick-Fil-A)||3rd owner||CPA||0m to 100m / 0km to 160km||Never (Museum / Display only)||Other|
- Original Owner: Chapman S. Root – Grandson of Chapman J Root – designer and developer of the Coca-Cola bottle, Root Glass Co.
- Chapman ordered the car a year before it was delivered by the local Renault dealership in Daytona Beach, FL
- Chapman had a love for fast cars and personally knew John DeLorean who talked him into purchasing the car on a whim.
- Chapman and his boys put approximately 500 miles on the car in the first few weeks before they parked the DeLorean in their car collection.
- Chapman S (Dad) drove it a couple of times
- Chapman J., William S., R Christopher, John S. o J. Preston – youngest son was allowed to drive to college and back one weekend
- Chapman S Root and S Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A were friends In 1999, Preston Root sold his dad’s DeLorean to Truett Cathy.
- 2nd Owner: S. Truett Cathy, Founder
- Truett purchased this DeLorean from the Chapman’s estate on March 11, 1999.
- With great pride he exhibited his iconic car in his car collection at corporate offices
- Eventually moved the DeLorean to his private collection at his home in Jonesboro, GA
- Truett and family only drove the car approximately 100 miles
- Many of Truett’s car collection sold at 2nd Annual Founder’s Day, May 20, 2016
- 3rd Owner: Stanley P. Reiff, Sr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchased on May 20, 2016 from S. Truett Cathy Estate
- Currently the DeLorean has approximately 725 miles