to expand the data
Garaged / Inside
USA / GA
Stan Reiff Sr
Mid-State DeLorean Club
0m to 100m / 0km to 160km
1st Owner - Chapman S Root - Coca Cola Bottling Company
2nd Owner - Truett Cathy - Founder of Chick-fil-A
3rd Owner - Stanley Reiff, Sr - Partner, CapinCrouse, LLP (CPA Firm)
Purchased from Truett Cathy's Estate (Founder of Chick-Fil-A)
Never (Museum / Display only)
- Original Owner: Chapman S. Root – Grandson of Chapman J Root – designer and developer of the Coca-Cola bottle, Root Glass Co.
- Chapman ordered the car a year before it was delivered by the local Renault dealership in Daytona Beach, FL
- Chapman had a love for fast cars and personally knew John DeLorean who talked him into purchasing the car on a whim.
- Chapman and his boys put approximately 500 miles on the car in the first few weeks before they parked the DeLorean in their car collection.
- Chapman S (Dad) drove it a couple of times
- Chapman J., William S., R Christopher, John S. o J. Preston – youngest son was allowed to drive to college and back one weekend
- Chapman S Root and S Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A were friends In 1999, Preston Root sold his dad’s DeLorean to Truett Cathy.
- 2nd Owner: S. Truett Cathy, Founder
- Truett purchased this DeLorean from the Chapman’s estate on March 11, 1999.
- With great pride he exhibited his iconic car in his car collection at corporate offices
- Eventually moved the DeLorean to his private collection at his home in Jonesboro, GA
- Truett and family only drove the car approximately 100 miles
- Many of Truett’s car collection sold at 2nd Annual Founder’s Day, May 20, 2016
- 3rd Owner: Stanley P. Reiff, Sr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchased on May 20, 2016 from S. Truett Cathy Estate
- Currently the DeLorean has approximately 725 miles