This is a fun photo contest, primarily to share your DeLorean photos!
After the contest, we MIGHT print a 2018 calendar. See details below*.
Michael Babb did a 2017 DeLorean Calendar, but he won’t be able to do one this year. So, DeLorean Directory is hosting a photo contest (and hopefully a 2018 DeLorean Calendar!)
This contest is open to the public, and anyone can submit their photos of a DeLorean.
- The photo submission period closes at 11:59p PST on Sunday, October 29, 2017.
- All approved images will be displayed for voting by the public starting on Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
- Voting closes at 11:59p PST on November 19, 2017.
- The top 12 winners will be announced on DeLorean Directory and social media by Thursday, November 23, 2017.
- Please submit a high-resolution photograph with a minimum width of 1,500 pixels, and omit any watermarks or descriptive text. Images with text or watermarks will be excluded from voting.
- The ‘Name’ field will be used for the photo credit.
- Actual file size may not exceed 10MB and must be the following file extensions: .jpg, jpeg or .gif. Please double check the file size and file type of your photograph BEFORE uploading.
- By submitting a photo, you agree that:
- You own the copyright to this photo; and
- You have permission from any person that appears as a main subject in the photo; and
- You give permission to share this image, with a photo credit on social media and to be printed in a 2018 DeLorean Calendar; and
- You accept the answers in the FAQ.
Thanks – the submission period has ended.
POSSIBLE Calendar Details
* The 2018 DeLorean Calendar project is not-for-profit! The printing and shipping estimate screenshots will be displayed on the pre-order page, showing that the total cost will be divided by the minimum order of 250 pieces.
Once the photo winners have been announced, anyone will be able to pre-order a 2018 calendar. The minimum order for printing is 250. The calendars would be 12″ wide x 24″ tall, and the estimated cost is about $15, delivered. IF there are enough pre-orders by December 10, 2017, the calendars will be printed and mailed. If there are not enough pre-orders, full refunds will be processed by December 15, 2017.